NORTHERN TOWNSHIP TOWN HALL RENTAL POLICY
- Users MUST sweep floors and wipe off tables after use. If used, kitchen and bathrooms must be cleaned.
- Tables and chairs must be arranged as found (lift-don't slide) and no furniture is to be removed from the building.
Any furniture brought into building must have protective footings.
- Renter must provide own supplies, i.e.: dishes, cups, utensils, etc. and dish towels/cloths for own use.
- User's garbage must be removed. The township will NOT be responsible for refuse but will provide garbage bags.
- A maximum of 100 people may use the building at any one time. Meeting or function must cease at midnight.
- Any alterations/decorations must be pre-approved. Do not put pins, nails, tape, etc. on walls and ceiling.
- No pets, drugs or alcohol on premises. Smoking allowed outside building, with remains being placed in container.
- Do not open windows. Use air conditioning, fan, or heat when needed. When done, turn air/fan off or heat lowered.
- Do not block back doors.
- If used, renter is responsible for key. If lost, renter will be responsible for the cost of changing locks.